Schedule content delivery while waiting for Kindle to arrive
- Visit the manage your Kindle page at the Amazon account.
- Scroll down to the “Your orders and individual charges” section.
- Select the Kindle listed in the “Download/Send to” drop-down choices.
Schedule delivery of your existing books to the new kindle before it arrives.
Your books will be automatically downloaded to your Kindle once you receive it and turn it on, providing, of course, you are in the wireless coverage area.
Wait for your Kindle to arrive, then download content
When your new Kindle arrives,
- Select “Archived Items” from the Home screen or “View Archived Items” from the menu.
- Select the item from the Archived Items screen.
- Click to download