- Frosty black finish
- Navigation pad on its front side
- size of a paperback –
- thickness of a magazine
- Weight of a mobile phone –
- E-ink display
- Battery that lasts indefinitely as long as the screen displays the same page – no power consumption.8,000 page flips on a full charged battery – two (2) months with average reading pace of 80 pages per day.
- Supports HTML, Txt, PRC, PalmDoc and PDF MOBI, JPEG, GIF, PNG, MP3.
- The Cybook supports the MobipocketTM secured eBook format. This encrypted format enables the Cybook user to get access to one of the biggest catalogue of contemporary copyrighted titles with publishers like Random House, Penguin, Simon & Schuster or Harlequin.
You will find more than 200 eBook retailers on the web which propose MobipocketTM files.
- 512 MB internal memory can contain several hundreds of books.extended storage capacity with SD cards storing several thousands more
- Connect the Cybook with the USB cable to any host computer and drag and drop new content.
- Offers comic ebooks from Foolstrip.com
kool device, I will compare it later to Kindle two to see where it stands.