- Buy it from the Kindle store on the device and have it delivered wirelessly to the device.
- Buy it at the online kindle store and have it delivered wirelessly to your Kindle.
- Buy it online at Kindle store, then Use your USB cable to download it to the device.
- Get it free from Feedbooks.com, Manybooks.net, and Projet Gutenberg and have it delivered wirelessly to the Kindle.
- Download it from any website and if the format is compatible with Kindle, use the USB cable to download.
- Find books in other non-kindle-compatible format. Use Stanza to convert format to a Kindle readable format then download to Kindle (USB cable).
- Use MobpiPocket Creator to convert text, HTML, MS Word and PDF files to MobiPocket (prc) format, then download to Kindle.
- Use stanza to convert any non-encrypted files to stanza compatible format, then use Creator to convert it to prc format, an download to your Kindle.
- Use Calibre, to convert formats then download to Kindle.