1) It’s simple to use and requires no computers, no cables, and no syncing.2) You can shop wirelessly at the kindle Store directly from your Kindle-whether you’re in the back of a taxi, at the airport, or in bed and get your book, magazine, article, or newspaper delivered to you in under one minute
3) you have instant access to more than 90,000 books including 100 of 112 current New York Times® Best Sellers. You can get all the New York Times® Best Sellers and New Releases for just $9.99, unless marked otherwise.
4) Its revolutionary electronic-paper display provides a sharp, high-resolution screen that looks and reads like real paper.
5) You can test kindle to see if it works for you by simply downloading free book samples and read the first chapters for free before you decide to buy.
6) All of the top U.S. newspapers including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post are available at your fingertip. The top magazines including TIME, Atlantic Monthly, and Forbes are all auto-delivered in an instant.
7) You can also access the top international newspapers from France, Germany, and Ireland; Le Monde, Frankfurter Allgemeine, and The Irish Times-all auto-delivered wirelessly. you can access more than 250 top blogs from the worlds of business, technology, sports, entertainment, and politics, including BoingBoing, Slashdot, TechCrunch, ESPN’s Bill Simmons, The Onion, Michelle Malkin, and The Huffington Post-all updated wirelessly throughout the day.
Its lighter and thinner than a typical paperback and it weighs only 10.3 ounces. It holds over 200 titles, has a long battery life, and may be left wirelessly on and recharge every other day. You can turn the wireless off and read for more a week or more without recharging and It can be fully re-charged within 2 hours.
9) You will have no monthly wireless bills, service plans, or commitments. For the wireless delivery, you can simply click, buy, and read.
10) You can email your Word documents and pictures (.JPG, .GIF, .BMP, .PNG) to your Kindle for easy viewing while you are on the go.