1. Connect kindle to your computer via USB cable.
2. Click on “My computer” and identify Kindle as a removable device on your computer.
3. Click to open and ID the document, Audible, and music folder.
4. Create and add a new folder and name it “Pictures.”
5. Create and name sub-folders in this “Picture” folder, one for each group of pictures you will download.
6. Copy pictures to the appropriate sub-folder with either the .jpg, gif, or .png format.
7. Disconnect Kindle from the computer.
8. Go to your Kindle “Home” screen, press and hold ALT + Z until Kindle recognizes the sub-folder you created as a book and it appears on the screen. Use the select key to open and view the photos.
9. Navigate forward and backward using the “Next page” and “previous page” button.
the difference between “ordinary” and “extra-ordinary” is that little “extra.”